Terms and Conditions
1) Acceptance: We accept and confirm your order for the items, goods and products described on the invoice provided to you at the time of your order. You agree to the terms and conditions of sale set forth on the cover page and as set forth herein below. No different additional terms are acceptable by GeloJumps. Unless agreed on in writing and signed by GeloJumps. These terms and conditions are exclusive and in lieu of all other terms and conditions appearing on buyer's invoice or elsewhere and apply to all quotations made and orders accepted by GeloJumps. Unless specifically stated to the contrary on the face of this confirmation of order.
It's buyer's full responsibility to check with buyer's local government on any laws and regulation related to the purchase and the use of the products. buyer agrees and fully understands that GeloJumps is not registered to sell products in the states of PA and NJ. Buyer agrees to get all required certificate and license from local government before any use of GeloJumps products. GeloJumps is not responsible for typographical or clerical errors made in any quotations, orders or GeloJumps publications.
2) Payment: Payment shall be made as follows: Buyer must make a 50% none refundable deposit on the price of each custom made item or each item that is currently not in stock. The balance is due 72 hours before date of shipping the item, The date will be provided to Buyer by GeloJumps on the Invoice provided to Buyer at the time of order. Orders without initial payment will not be placed on production schedule. The shipping date listed on the sales confirmation sheet will reflect the date the initial payment is received, consequently, additional day(s) may be added to the shipping date for each day(s) initial payment has not be received. For orders of equipment and items in stock, 100% payment shall be required. All funds for payment shall be in U.S. dollars in the form of cashier's check, money order, wire transfer, or credit card.
3) Cancellation : All sales are final. Orders may be canceled at no charge if the cancellation is made within 48 hours of the invoice date. Notification of cancellation must be emailed to email@example.com
4) Shipping: Unless requested by Buyer , GeloJumps will use, at its discretion, its carrier of choice to deliver the product(s) to the Buyer. The goods shall be shipped F.O.B. From GeloJumps factory at Pacoima , California. Unless noted on your sales invoice, all costs and expenses related to shipment, including Insurance, customs expenses, duties, taxes, etc. is and shall be the sole responsibility of buyer . The Buyer must inspect the package(s) for damage(s) before signing the Bill of Lading.
It is advised that the buyer refuse the shipment if there is damage visible on the package. If the buyer chooses not to refuse the shipment for damage, they must make a note on the Delivery Receipt (Bill of Lading), for further claim evaluation. Any damage claim must be submitted to carrier company and GeloJumps with 24 hours in writing, or shipping damage claims may be declined. GeloJumps is in no way responsible for product damage in transit to buyers location. GeloJumps commits to ship the order ( 3+/- business day) from the ship date indicated on the quote/ invoice, but in no way will guarantee the shipping transit time of any order. For all approved warranty repair work, the buyer is responsible for all shipping cost from buyers location to GeloJumps facility located in Pacoima California and the shipping back to buyers location.
5) Limited Warranty: GeloJumps provides Buyer a limited repair and replacement warranty and agrees and warrants the products, will be fit for the intended purpose, merchantable, and without material defect in workmanship and materials for the period and types of products specified by category below:
a) All Dry Unit such as Bounce Houses and combos carry a (3) years warranty from date of purchase.
b) Slides, Interactive units, games and Inflatables that are used wet carry a (2) years warranty from date of purchase.
c) All products sold to indoor facility carry (2) years warranty from date of purchase.
d) All Accessories such as zippers, netting, mesh, basketball hoops and nets, Boxing gloves, bungee cords, bungee vest, Velcro suits, slide covers, steps, sand bags, and storage bags carry a One hundred twenty (120) days warranty from date of purchase.
e) Other Equipment not manufactured by GeloJumps such as Tarps, stakes, Misters hose, Blowers, Chairs and Tables ,all types of concession machines, no warranty of any kind is extended by GeloJumps and all warranty claims should be handled directly with the manufacturer.
Misuse, improper handling or storage, improper maintenance and care, or accidental, abusive or negligent treatment of the product will invalidate the GeloJumps warranty coverage. The Buyer's usage of any inflatable product on a hard surface base (any surface other than grass), without the use of a tarp shall constitute improper usage and resulting damage or defect shall not be covered . Rolling up a wet unit with evidence of water in the inflatable ( will result in rotting tread and breaking seams), shall constitute improper usage and resulting damage shall not be covered .. Color : A product shall not be considered defective if it is a different color than shown in GeloJumps catalog, website, Buyers invoice or any form of advertisement.
No warranty is made relating to exact color shade. Artwork and design are subject to change without prior notice and will not be considered defects. Tolerances: All dimensions stated in the GeloJumps catalog, website, Buyers invoice or any form of advertisement or elsewhere pertaining to products sold by GeloJumps are approximate and within industry tolerances. No warranty is made relating to exact size of the product. Weight : All weights stated in the GeloJumps catalog, website, Buyers invoice or any form of advertisement or elsewhere pertaining to products sold by GeloJumps are approximate and within industry tolerances. No warranty is made relating to exact weight of the product.
Communication of damaged inflatable should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 2 business days a warranty claim form will be submitted to the buyer. Completion of claim form and photos of the suspected area are required to submit a claim. Warranty repair work will be provided by GeloJumps . Warranty will be voided if any modifications and repairs are performed at an unauthorized repair plant.
6) Inspection: The Buyer shall inspect the product(s) within (2) days of receipt date of the product, and shall notify GeloJumps in writing of any claims, including claims of breach of warranty, within three (3) business days, using certified mail, and emailing email@example.com after the Buyer discovers facts upon which the claim is based. Failure of the Buyer to give written notice of a claim within the inspection time period shall be deemed to be a waiver of a claim for defective products and conclusive proof that the Buyer received the product(s) without defect(s).
7) Taxes: All charges are subject to the federal, state and local taxes, if any, pertinent at the point of delivery. Buyer shall pay such taxes imposed on this order, and all penalties and interest, if any, accrued therewith. All "Will call" orders and orders shipped with a CA destination are subject to CA sales tax, unless recipient has a valid CA Seller's Permit.
8) Disclaimer: The provisions of paragraphs 5 are GeloJumps sole obligation and GeloJumps. Excludes all other remedies or warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, and all warranties arising from the course of dealing or usage and customs of the trade, whether or not said purposes or specifications are described herein. GeloJumps further disclaims any responsibility whatsoever to buyer or to any other person for injury to person or damage to or loss of property or value caused by any product which has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident: Or misapplied: Or modified or repaired by unauthorized persons: Or improperly installed or maintained
9) Use and Indemnification: "Buyer" (person, company or entity purchasing the inflatable product or device), is solely responsible for the manner of use of the products and other equipment purchased from GeloJumps "Buyer" is solely responsible for all signs, labels, and warnings to consumers or other users of the products and equipment, and or any and all other acts necessary, including user warnings and limitations such as ( weight, height, age, number of participants, and medical condition limitations), to ensure the safety of the users. "Buyer" acknowledges that they received, read and fully understand all necessary instructions for the safe setup and operation of their inflatable product or device. "Buyer" agrees to operate their inflatable product or device according to the instructions established by GeloJumps "Buyer" agrees to operate their inflatable product or device according to all state and local requirements.
Buyer agrees to carry general liability insurance in connection with "Buyer" use or rental of any good s purchased from GeloJumps. "Buyer" agrees to train any person(s) operating the inflatable product or device in the safe operation of the inflatable product or device including safe handling of emergency situations. "Buyer" shall use stakes, tie-downs, and other applicable devices necessary to ensure the safety of the users and the general public. "Buyer" agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend GeloJumps and GeloJumps insurers from actions and claims of third parties, including Buyers and users of the goods and products sold to "Buyer", arising out of or in connection with the use of the goods and products herein described or resulting from the breach of the provisions in this Confirmation of Order by Buyer. In the event GeloJumps is required to commence an action to enforce this provision, Buyer shall pay all of GeloJumps legal costs and expenses.